Our Mission Statement
To earn our 25% interest in the Western Athabasca Syndicate Partnership. WASP is a pre-eminent syndicate of companies, created with the express purpose of discovering world class uranium deposits in the Athabasca Basin.
- Earn in option agreement between Rojo Resources Ltd. (TSX.V: RJ) (formerly Lucky Strike Resources), Skyharbour Resources (TSX.V: SYH), Athabasca Nuclear (TSX.V: ASC), and Noka (TSX.V: NX).
- WASP controls one of the largest land packages in the Athabasca Basin area comprising over 700,000 acres.
- The collective efforts of the 4 partners forming the syndicate combine over 100 years of exploration and finance experience.
- 5 Uranium properties comprise the earn-in agreement between Rojo Resources and partners.
- WASP will be investing up to $6,000,000 in combined exploration expenditures over the next two years to earn each company their option interest.
- Rojo’s portion is a $2,000,000 investment
- We consider this the most cost-efficient and operationally-effective structure to conduct a large scale exploratory program.